Friday, February 28, 2014

[RAELIAN DISINFO] Rael's Disclaimer

In his disclaimer for selecting news for www.Rael-Science.org, Rael clarifies his position on the articles he selects: unless there's a comment by Rael, you are left guessing whether he supports it or not. He calls it "common sense"... but, many of his posts are from dubious and sensational sources that are filled with disinfo and pseudo-science [e.g. Rael frequently posts items from www.rense.comwww.naturalnews.com; www.mercola.com; www.huffingtonpost.comwww.dailymail.co.uk, etc.]. He finishes with a comment defending free-speech but misquotes Voltaire.


For someone whose brain has supposedly been modified by the Elohim to function at full capacity, how can Rael misquote Voltaire?? The quote above is attributed to Evelyn Beatrice Hall.  LOL
"Yahweh... then explained to me: ‘This machine will awaken certain faculties that lie dormant within you. Your brain will then be able to exploit its full potential. Sit down here.’ I sat down in the chair that he indicated, and a sort of shell covered my skull. I thought I was losing consciousness for a moment, and then it felt as if my head were about to explode. I saw multicolored flashes pass before my eyes. Finally, everything stopped, and a robot helped me out of the armchair. I felt terribly different. I had the impression that everything was simple and easy. Yahweh spoke again: ‘From now on, we will see through your eyes, hear through your ears, and speak through your mouth. We will even be able to heal through your hands, as we already do at Lourdes and in many other places in the world..'" (Intelligent Design, p. 171)
Perhaps, the Elohim don't have Google yet. : P


About not being anti-Jew or antisemitic or racist... here's Yahweh/Rael's latest message to the Jewish people:
"The [Zionists], I vomit them from my mouth. They are not even equal to the other non-chosen people. They are inferior to all living beings of the creation. They are not even at the level of animals. As such they don’t deserve to live in the Land of IsRael and they and their children for 7 generations are condemned to an eternal exile, to a permanent diaspora."
Yes, calling people lower than animals is NOT racist. : P


note: According to Rael, the Jewish "race" is the most superior and intelligent race... well, used to be!! LOL Check out: Adam & Eve were Black!

1 comment: