Friday, February 28, 2014

[RAEL FAIL] Japanophilia

In Contact 348 published April 2008, a speech by Rael in Tokyo expressing his unfaltered love for Japan is included:
I am happy to be here with you this year. I wanted to go back to Japan before going to see my father… I missed you so much. I don’t say that to make you happy. I love Japan and I say so everywhere in the world. Wherever I go, I always say ‘I love Japan’. I am not like politicians always saying what people want to hear. When I am in Switzerland or in America, I still say ‘I love Japan’.
Nothing wrong with loving a country, especially when the majority of one's followers are from that country. Rael currently lives in Okinawa ever since he fled to the island from the mainland when the big earthquake and subsequent tsunami caused the nuclear accident in Fukushima in 2011. It looks like Rael really loves it there that his right-hand-woman Brigitte Boisselier of Clonaid fame issued a letter urging Raelians around the world to give donations so that Rael can set up a Raelian commune of sorts in Okinawa.

But, he goes on:
Japanese are very special in the heart of the Elohim, very special. Elohim love everybody, but they have something special with Japan. Maybe it is because your culture is very close to Elohim’s culture. When coming out from his spacecraft, Yahwe didn’t shake my hands when he met me, but he bowed like you do. I was expecting to shake his hands. His face also looks like a Japanese face. Their civilization is all about beauty. Every garden on their planet was like Japanese gardens. Their food was beautiful, just like Japanese food is beautiful, not like Mac Donald’s food at all! Everything is beauty. They wear beautiful clothes that look like Japanese kimonos. Japan is very close to the Elohim’s civilization.
However, the following is what we find in the Raelian "Messages":
  "He smiled faintly, and I thought it best to return his smile. I felt rather ill at ease, so I smiled and [first] bowed my head slightly in greeting. He answered with the same gesture." (Intelligent Design, p. 6)
Do the Japanese "salute" as well? LOL
  "Having said that, the small man saluted me for the last time and told me that he would return only when all that he had asked of me was accomplished. Then he climbed back aboard his machine, and it took off and disappeared just as it had on other mornings." (p. 115)
"Japanese" Yahweh on the right
note the "gangsta" hand greeting, or is it "thumb sumo"?
copyright Raelian Foundation - see FAIR USE notice
About Japan being similar to the entire Elohim civilization:

[Rael] "Are the seven provinces of your world similar?"
[Yahweh] "No, as on Earth there are [seven] different races and cultures. Our provinces were created and based on those races and cultures, while respecting the freedom and independence of each one." (p. 114)

Amaterasu Omikami
Rael continues his heartfelt speech with:
  There is a special link between the Elohim and the Jewish people as they are their children like it is written in the messages. But it is the same for Japanese people. Amaterasu was an Eloha woman!... In the Elohim civilization, men are equal to women.
Once again, however, we find the following in Rael's writings:
  "A little further on, women amongst the creators appear for the first time
    Behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like     the wings of a stork... [Zechariah 5: 9]. 
These two female companions were accompanying the creators and both were equipped with autonomous flying suits when they appeared before Zechariah." (Intelligent Design, p. 56)
The above is the only instance in Rael's 1st book mentioning female Elohim:
[Rael] "Do you have any women on your planet"
[Yahweh] "Yes, it is mentioned in the Bible, and I made you note the appropriate quotation." (p. 106)
It then appears female Elohim aren't "creators"... just "companions". Yet, Rael concludes his speech enticing more Raelian women to take an active role in the Raelian Structures because:
In the Elohim civilization, men are equal to women. This is important for us, especially for women here. This is also why women are very important in our organization.. [ ].. It is important to free the Japanese women. If you like equality between men and women, join and help me. It is one of the actions of the Raelian Movement. If you are a woman, we need your help. This is why the angel order was created. It was not only created to have beautiful girls to please Rael - By the way, we have a new angel leader who is Brigitte.- The angel order is here to promote the freedom and the power of women through femininity.
 Rael's speech apparently triggered a lot of applause from the 300 people in the audience. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oi genius.. The drawing of yahweh was not a photo.. it was an artist impression 🙄🙄🙄

    ReplyDelete